Sunday, August 24, 2008

UNPIANO!

:: unpiano.com

jesse pollock's photographs of his rad fuckin' life in and around san fran frequently knock me right outta my skull into a spacey voyeurism. one moment i'm happening upon a neato pic of a picked-clean-save-a-perfectly-intact-head-with-spinal-cord fawn (whAA?) and the next i'm late as shit for uh...everything.
it's worth it:
i'll get around to figurin' out a means to tell myself why i'm really so into 'em, but jesus i can't tell you how bad ass his photos of his gf, evelyn, are. it's bonkers how normal it is (and it is, and i tell myself it is, and i want it to be because i'm embracing le 21st century and new notions of privacy) that i even have an awareness of dude and his lady. i have a happy talent for falling in love with the love of folks i don't know. he makes it easy, as this video practically made my friggin' week.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaww:

No comments: